Archived versions of the CSUMB Catalog serve a number of purposes:
- Students wishing to determine catalog rights can refer to program offerings and requirements in the appropriate archive version.
- Program directors can refer back to ensure that students receive access to listed offerings and are held accountable to listed requirements from their entry through timely graduation.
- Advisors can refer to the requirements listed in an archive version to help students determine what requirements they have met and how best to satisfy others in the future.
- Employers and others wishing to verify coursework can refer to the course descriptions in the archive for the semester when a course was taken.
Starting with Fall 2005 Semester, this dynamic website serves as the comprehensive current official CSUMB Catalog. The pages outside of this archive section get updated frequently to ensure that you always have the latest information. We provide static archived versions of the catalog webpages via the following links. Each archive version serves as the official catalog for the semester indicated. Each became static on the date indicated (i.e. no changes have been made since that date).
- Fall 2013 - March 21, 2014
- Fall 2012 - March 22, 2013
- Fall 2011 - March 28, 2012
- Spring 2011 - April 6, 2011
- Fall 2010 - April 16, 2010
- Spring 2010 - October 26, 2009
- Fall 2009 - April 10, 2009
- Spring 2009 - October 20, 2008
- Fall 2008 - March 24, 2008
- Spring 2008 - October 12, 2007
- Fall 2007 - March 14, 2007
- Spring 2007 - October 10, 2006
- Fall 2006 - March 13, 2006
- Spring 2006 - December 21, 2005
- Fall 2005 - September 6, 2005
Print Catalog Archive
Through Spring 2005 Semester, print editions served as the comprehensive official CSUMB Catalog. You will find hard copies of the 1995-1996 through 2003-2005 editions in the CSUMB Library, and you can use the links below to download PDF versions of the 1998-1999 through 2003-2005 print editions. Through the 2003-2005 edition, each print version served as the official catalog for the academic year(s) indicated.
You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files.
Click on the graphic below to get a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader
2003-2005 CSUMB Catalog
Addendum (298K PDF)
2002-2003 CSUMB Catalog
Addendum (56K PDF)
2001-2002 CSUMB Catalog
2000-2001 CSUMB Catalog
1999-2000 CSUMB Catalog
1998-1999 CSUMB Catalog