May 26, 2024  
Catalog 2021-2022 
Catalog 2021-2022 [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Kinesiology AA-T, to Kinesiology, B.S.

Return to {$returnto_text} Return to: Programs by Type

Download the CCC TMC for Kinesiology

If you transferred into CSUMB as an AA-T-certified student in Kinesiology, you must complete the following courses for your bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology at CSUMB. If you are unsure about your transfer status, please talk to a Kinesiology faculty advisor as soon as possible.

Required Courses


Select one concentration and complete the associated coursework.

Exercise Science Concentration 

Wellness Concentration 

General Education and University Requirements

The State of California requires completion of a 48 unit General Education Breadth program, including 9 units of upper division GE in areas B, C, and D in order to meet graduation requirements. CSUMB also requires completion of campus-specific University Requirements .

Students select and complete coursework in the following areas to satisfy their degree requirements:

Students may select additional elective coursework if necessary to complete 60 units.

Return to {$returnto_text} Return to: Programs by Type