Mar 03, 2024  
Catalog 2023-24 
Catalog 2023-24 [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Studio Art, AA-T to Visual & Public Art, B.A.

Return to {$returnto_text} Return to: Programs and Degrees

Download the CCC TMC for Studio Arts

If you transferred into CSUMB from a California community college as an AA-T-certified student in Studio Art, you must complete the following courses for your bachelor’s degree in Visual and Public Art at CSUMB. If you are unsure about your transfer status, please talk to an advisor.

Required Courses

General Education and University Requirements

To satisfy the requirements of this degree, students must successfully complete all Undergraduate Requirements .  Several of these (UD-C, Upper division Service Learning, and GWAR) are embedded in the major curriculum.

Select and complete coursework to meet the following requirements:

Students may select additional elective coursework if necessary to complete 60 units.

Return to {$returnto_text} Return to: Programs and Degrees